Verminator Pte Ltd is a fast growing company that continually seeks self-driven and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are looking for challenges and a rewarding career, we welcome you to join us as:
Reporting to the Senior Executive, the candidate will be part of the Admin/CS team to serve as a front-line channel for the customers to interact with. She is expected to respond to all service queries and sales engagement by providing end-to-end service engagement experience to customers beginning with answering sales enquiries, providing sales quotations, confirming sales, activating and co-ordinating between customers & Operation team to deliver timely service.
Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player who possess good working attitude.
- Meticulous in planning and follow up work.
- Proficient in Ms Microsoft Word and Excel.
Under the direction and supervision of the Ops Manager/Supervisor, the Technician/Worker is to conduct inspections, carry out appropriate treatments by applying the right product, baiting and monitoring, and communicate regularly with office personnel to ensure prompt service delive
Skills and Abilities
- Must be knowledgeable about pest control techniques and pest biology in order to perform effective work.
- Have good understanding about the safe application of chemical pesticides. Know the uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, and safe disposal methods.
- Able to communicate well with clients.
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
MALE AND FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE WELCOME.
You want a career change and have an active role in the pest control industry. If you are willing to learn, Verminator will provide all the necessary training and support to make you transit from Provisional to Full Certified Technician / Worker within one year. No pest control working experience is required.
- Singapore Citizens or SG Permanent Residents AND
- Completed Primary School Education and PSLE Certificate / GCE ‘N’ Level or higher OR
- Attained Workplace Literacy & Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3 in Reading, Listening and Numeracy
- Physical fit with no illness
- With or without Class 3 Driving
- Loves outdoor work
- Enjoys teamwork